Everyone Health is commissioned by Warwickshire County council to help support people across Warwickshire to improve their health and wellbeing, this service is called Fitter Futures.
Fitter Futures provides a weight management and Physical activity service on referral.
For members of the public to be eligible for this service they need to be registered with a Warwickshire GP and will need to meet a specific criteria dependant on which service it is.
Physical activity on referral
This is a 12-week programme which is delivered by a qualified fitness instructor who will devise you a Physical activity/healthy lifestyle programme.
Opening times: Open various times depending on location and provider
Eligibility: You must be registered with a Warwickshire GP and have one of the following conditions:
You must be registered with a Warwickshire GP and have one of the following conditions:
- mental health condition – such as mild to moderate depression, anxiety, low mood and mild cognitive impairment
- respiratory condition
- musculoskeletal condition
- strength or balance concerns
- neurological condition
- risk of cardiovascular disease
- diabetes (type one or two)
- overweight/obesity (including in all stages of pregnancy and postnatal)
- osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or osteoporosis
- dementia early/mid stages
- recovering from cancer
Cost: Discounted costs which vary dependent on provider
Adult weight management
Our Everyone Health programme supports behaviour change around healthy eating, weight management and physical activity to manage weight loss and maintain this long term.
Everyone Health fitness groups run once a week for 12 weeks and each session lasts for 90 minutes. You can join at any time as groups run on a rolling basis. Each group consists of about 10-15 people who are also looking to lose weight and feel healthier.
Each group session has two parts; the first part focuses on healthy eating, topics include portion sizes, eating out and food labelling. The second part is an activity-based session, this will allow you to improve your health and fitness in a safe and encouraging environment.
The sessions are delivered by a team of nutritionists and physical activity specialists who will help you lose weight permanently by making small but significant changes to their lifestyle, avoiding unrealistic and gimmicky diets.
The programme has been designed with pregnancy and the postnatal period in mind and, under these circumstances, additional support is available.
- Must be registered with a Warwickshire GP
- Aged 12 or over with body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more or a BMI of 28+ if there are complex needs.
- Can only participate in one 12-week programme within a 12-month period.
- Cannot have been a paying member of the service provider within the last 3 months.
- Maximum of two referrals per person
Costs: Free of charge
If you are a health care professional and would like to send us a referral for this service, please email:
Everyone Health You Tube Channel
Workout videos, tips and advice