Through Healthy Workplaces, your business can get FREE public health support to assess the health and wellbeing needs of your workplace, identify priorities, embed plans for action and access public health support services. In addition, you can receive FREE public health and mental health training and join our workplace networks where you can connect with other workplaces, exchange ideas, share good practice and raise the profile of what you are achieving.
What can you expect to receive?
Understand what your workplaces needs are via the Healthy Workplace Needs Assessment
Support creating a plan of action to address the needs and support to hit those actions.
- FREE* 2-day and 1-day Mental Health First Aid Training
- FREE* Royal Society for Public Health accredited training
- FREE* NHS health checks for colleagues
- FREE* attendance at our Workplace Network events throughout the year
- FREE* Healthy Workplace resources for your workplace
What would we like from you?
- A commitment to assess and improve the health and wellbeing of your workforce.
- Complete a Workplace Health Needs Assessment or have a valid assessment from the last 12 months
- Attendance at a minimum of 3 of our Workplace Network events a year
Identify a minimum of one colleague to be a ‘Workplace Health Champion’
Please select a valid form.